Moderator: Weltenrichter

Wichtig! Tom Felton spielt auch wieder im 5.Film mit

Draco-Malfoy
Heldendiener
Weltenlos

Wichtig! Tom Felton spielt auch wieder im 5.Film mit

Beitragvon Draco-Malfoy » Do 05 Jan, 2006 08:51

nach ewiger rum sucherei ob Tom Felton nun auch im 5.HP Film mitspielt hab ich endlich eine Information erhalten und ich kann glücklicherweise berichten das Tom auch im 5.teil wieder mit von der Partie sein wird.hier die aktuellen Infos:

Tom Felton/Draco Malfoy - 95% chance
Although his age and interest in things other than acting, such as fishery, created some doubts early on, Tom told us at the London premiere of Goblet of Fire that not only is he interested in returning for the fifth movie, but for the sixth as well! He's not officially signed on yet, but we can expect a confirmation in the coming months. 95% chance.

*fänchen schwink.auf dem Tisch rumtanz lieder sing freuden sprünge mach*
yiipiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

und hier wieder die aktuellen Infos über die anderen Schauspieler und zu wie viel prozent sie wieder dabei sind

Matthew Lewis/Neville Longbottom - 90% chance
Matthew's got a great chance to stay on as Neville, because there is no reason for him to quit or for him to be recast. Even if he does look a bit older than his character in the fifth film, he will only be in a supporting role, which makes his age versus his character's age not be quite such a big factor. As long as Matthew wants to stay on board, he most likely will - 90% chance.

Chris Rankin/Percy Weasley - 95% chance
Chris is old enough that a few years difference between him and his character won't really have an effect on his ability to continue with the role. Unless Chris spontaneously decides to stop doing the Harry Potter films, which is highly unlikely, he will be back for the fifth film. Also, Chris's contract states that he will be in "Prisoner of Azkaban +1" film - this was thought to be Goblet of Fire, but he announced that he would most likely not appear in the fourth film. If Rankin does not appear in the fourth movie, this guarantees him at least some film time in the fifth movie. The character of Percy Weasley has a major impact on certain issues in the fifth book - although they could cut that subplot, it is unlikely. 95% chance.

All Adult Actors - 95% chance
If their character has somewhat of a role in the book, we can expect to see them again. One or two of the adult actors may end up leaving the movie franchise prior to the fifth film due to unexpected happenings. But the chances of any adult actors being recast are slim to none. 95% chance for the adult actors from the previous four films to return.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Daniel Radcliffe/Harry Potter - 85% chance
Daniel has played Harry Potter in all of the first four films, and when Order of the Phoenix is being filmed in 2006, he will only be two years older than his character. Makeup can easily make him look fifteen years old, and his continuously improving acting abilities should make it relatively easy for him. Millions of Harry Potter fans worldwide have grown attached to Dan as Harry, and would lose interest in the movies if he was recast. Also, in the above quote, Producer David Heyman said that he hopes Dan stays on board. We give him an 85% chance of returning.

Emma Watson/Hermione Granger - 85% chance
Why it's logical for her to stay:
Like Daniel, Emma has played Hermione Granger in all of the Harry Potter films so far, and she is the youngest of the trio, which means that she will only be a year older than her character during OotP filming. Age isn't really a factor for Emma, and since age is the main fear of why Daniel and Rupert may be recast, Emma seems to be safe. Although, if they get rid of her co-stars, chances are she will be leaving the franchise as well. 85% chance.

Rupert Grint/Ron Weasley - 95% chance
Why it may be logical for him to leave:
Rupert Grint is the oldest of the three kid stars by almost a year, and shows it. Rupert has physically matured the fastest, which puts him in danger of the "age axe." Producer David Heyman stated that the entire trio leaving the franchise at some point in time was "inevitable," but Alfonso Cuaron voiced opposing views. By the time OotP filming rolls around, Rupert will be 17 going on 18, which is dangerously close to being too old. Although makeup can work wonders, it may not be enough to satisfy the producers.

Why we're almost positive he'll stay:
At the Prisoner of Azkaban DVD launch, Rupert said, "I want to do all of them if I can, they're just such good fun." In February, he told The Melbourne Herald Sun that "There's no reason, really, why we wouldn't go on. I don't know about the others, but I want to go on." In a quote at the top of this page, Producer David Heyman said that he hopes the kids won't have to leave, but if they decide to, "they'll go with all of our blessings." As Rupert obviously wants to stay on board and Heyman also wants him to stay, we give him a 95% chance of returning for OotP.

James and Oliver Phelps/Fred and George Weasley - 90% chance
Although beloved by many Potter fans, the characters of Fred and George Weasley have little to do in the Harry Potter movies. Those of you who have read the fifth book will know that they have more to do which will definitely be included in the movie, but both James and Oliver's roles are classified as minor. Because they are minor roles, there would be no point in recasting them. However, if one twin has to leave the movies for other reasons, chances are high that they both will leave. 90% chance.

des weiteren hat Tom Felton bei einem Interview erzählt er würde sehr gerne auch im 6.Teil mit machen

On Half-Blood Prince: "I'd be more than happy to come back for the sixth one if they offered me. It's nice that he has a little change in his usual... he's a little bit shallow at times, isn't he, Draco? So it's nice that, you know, he stepped up his game in the sixth film, try something a bit more interesting, so I look forward to it."

Will Draco end up good or evil? "Who? Draco? Evil all the way! Until the seventh film, maybe. I don't know, I have no idea, but I'd like him to stay evil, I think. I don't want him to become friends with Harry."

And on the ferret scene: "It's quite peculiar. They asked me...we studied the ferrets for a while, to look on how they, I dunno, sniff the floor and hand their hands out. That's pretty much it. There wasn't much to it....Originally, I was meant to run off, um, naked, 'cause I lose my clothes in...I was a little iffy about that - sixty or seventy extras and a cold day and all that. But luckily, well, luckily, I don't know if it was luckily or not, but in the end, they decided to cut it. It would've been 15, 18, X-rated! Good thing they chose not to do that one, I guess."

na da fällt mir doch blos eins ein

ENDE GUT ALLES GUT :D :D :D :D

Quelle: www.veritaserum.com

so und ich geh jetzt erst mal party machen und auf Tom anstosen*g :D :D :D :D :D :D *sich megafreut*
>>Er hat mir befohlen es zu tun oder er wird mich töten ich hab keine Wahl<<!
Bild
†SALAZARS LEGATEE†
www.dracoprinceofslyth.foren-city.de

Hagrid
Heldendiener
Weltenlos

Beitragvon Hagrid » Do 05 Jan, 2006 13:10

Die News hatten wir aber schonmal irgendwo, aber trodztemn Danke!

Hagrid

Hermione
Held des Lichts
Welt des Zwielichts

Beitragvon Hermione » Do 05 Jan, 2006 22:39

ich glaube die meldung die du hast ist schon ziemlich alt, inwzsichen steht nämlich auch schon fest, dass Daniel auch wieder mitspielt.

Draco-Malfoy
Heldendiener
Weltenlos

Beitragvon Draco-Malfoy » Do 05 Jan, 2006 23:43

seltsam auf der site gilt sie aber als neu werte Hermione!!!!!!Ich kann ja nichts dafür wenn sie das als neu bezeichnen!aber meinet wegen bitte ist sie eben alt!Du hast recht und ich meine ruhe!
Bild
†SALAZARS LEGATEE†

Hermione
Held des Lichts
Welt des Zwielichts

Beitragvon Hermione » Do 05 Jan, 2006 23:49

Hä?? warum werd ich denn so angemacht? das versteh ich jetzt ehrlich gesagt nicht. ich habe doch nur gesagt das ich inzwischen die Information habe das Daniel Radcliffe auf jeden Fall wieder mitspielt. das habe ich geschrieben, weil oben stand es stünde erst 85% fest. naja man weiß ja nie was richtig ist, was wann geschrieben wurde etc. aber ich verstehe nicht wieso du dann sowas schreibst und mich damit auch angreifst...egal jetzt.

Draco-Malfoy
Heldendiener
Weltenlos

Beitragvon Draco-Malfoy » Fr 06 Jan, 2006 00:16

hast eben pech!Ich hab schlechte laune!
Bild
†SALAZARS LEGATEE†

Hermione
Held des Lichts
Welt des Zwielichts

Beitragvon Hermione » Fr 06 Jan, 2006 00:18

aha...solltest vielleicht ´trotzdem überlegen was du schreibst. Könnte von vorteil sein.

Draco-Malfoy
Heldendiener
Weltenlos

Beitragvon Draco-Malfoy » Fr 06 Jan, 2006 00:20

das liegt ganz im auge des betrachters!!
Bild
†SALAZARS LEGATEE†

Hermione
Held des Lichts
Welt des Zwielichts

Beitragvon Hermione » Fr 06 Jan, 2006 00:22

ich glaube wir sollten jetzt wieder zum Thema zurückkommen, dass hier hat nämlichnichts mehr mit dem threadthema zu tun.

Draco-Malfoy
Heldendiener
Weltenlos

Beitragvon Draco-Malfoy » Fr 06 Jan, 2006 00:27

hm.........wie du meinst!
Soll mir recht sein
Bild
†SALAZARS LEGATEE†

Jeda
Heldendiener
Weltenlos

Beitragvon Jeda » Sa 07 Jan, 2006 17:42

egal ob es jetzt ne alte oder ne neue neuigkeit is, finde ich es klasse zu erfahren das tom felton im nächsten movie wieder zu sehen ist! :)

LadyDragon
Drachenwächter
Welt des Lichts

Beitragvon LadyDragon » Mi 01 Feb, 2006 17:44

ich find gut das er wieder mitspielt

sarahmichelle
Weltenträumer
Weltenlos

Beitragvon sarahmichelle » Do 02 Feb, 2006 09:57

Ich fände es schade, wenn in den letzten zwei Teilen tatsächlich aufgrund des Alters die Schauspierer ausgetauscht würden. Das erinnert mich irgendwie an Seifenopern (GZSZ usw) bei denen sie uns auch immer wieder neue Gesichter für die gleiche Rolle aufzwingen.

Wobei ich sagen muss, was ist denn schon dabei, wenn ein 23jähriger einen 17jährigen spielt? Der Hauptdarsteller bei OC California ist auch schon 26 und spielt einen Teenager. Sehe ich kein Problem damit. :?
Man braucht zwei Jahre,
um sprechen zu lernen,
und fünfzig,
um schweigen zu lernen.
Ernest Hemingway

Jeda
Heldendiener
Weltenlos

Beitragvon Jeda » Do 02 Feb, 2006 10:29

sarahmichelle hat geschrieben:Ich fände es schade, wenn in den letzten zwei Teilen tatsächlich aufgrund des Alters die Schauspierer ausgetauscht würden. Das erinnert mich irgendwie an Seifenopern (GZSZ usw) bei denen sie uns auch immer wieder neue Gesichter für die gleiche Rolle aufzwingen.

Wobei ich sagen muss, was ist denn schon dabei, wenn ein 23jähriger einen 17jährigen spielt? Der Hauptdarsteller bei OC California ist auch schon 26 und spielt einen Teenager. Sehe ich kein Problem damit. :?

da bin ich ganz deiner meinung.
:!: :!: :!:
Bild
Ava+Sig designed by the amazing Kiara Black!

Killthebeast
Held des Dunkels
Welt des Dunkels

Beitragvon Killthebeast » Sa 11 Feb, 2006 03:18

Finde das echt gut. Auch wenn ich nicht gerade ein Fan von Tom Felton bin, muss ich sagen das er seine Rolle wirklich super spielt. Respekt!
Meine FF
RON + HERMINE FOREVER!
Bild
You might belong in Hufflepuff, where they are just and loyal, those patient Hufflepuffs are true and unafraid of toil