Moderator: Weltenrichter

Quote - Eure Lieblingszitate

Wehwalt
Held des Dunkels
Welt des Dunkels

Beitragvon Wehwalt » Mi 23 Nov, 2011 10:09

Hübsche Sammlung. Amarylias Zitate alle ein bißchen weltzugewandter als die von der Zoe ... aber das vom Harrik übertrifft halt doch alle!
Jetzt ist aus diesem Thread ja doch noch was geworden!
Bild

Zoe St.Claire
Drachenwächter
Welt des Lichts

Beitragvon Zoe St.Claire » Mi 23 Nov, 2011 14:14

Ein einfacher Satz aus einem wundervollen Film, der aber alles wichtige zusammenfasst:

"There are no ordinary moments"
(aus Peaceful Warrior)
Bild

Amarylia
Heldendiener
Welt des Lichts

Beitragvon Amarylia » Mi 23 Nov, 2011 18:55

Ach ja, kommen wir zu Seite 3 (mein Büchlein ist nur Din A5) meiner Sammlung...

1. “Love is like the wind, you can't see it but you can feel it”
― Nicholas Sparks, A Walk to Remember

2. “We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be.”
― May Sarton

3. “You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.”
― Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper

4. “If you tell the truth, you don't have to remember anything.”
― Mark Twain

5. “The saddest aspect of life right now is that science gathers knowledge faster than society gathers wisdom.”
― Isaac Asimov

6. “We’re all a little weird. And life is weird. And when we find someone
whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall into
mutually satisfying weirdness—and call it love—true love.”
― Robert Fulghum

7. “When I despair, I remember that all through history the way of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants and murderers, and for a time, they can seem invincible, but in the end, they always fall. Think of it--always.”
― Mahatma Gandhi

8. “Death ends a life, not a relationship.”
― Mitch Albom, Tuesdays With Morrie

9. “Just when you think it can't get any worse, it can. And just when you think it can't get any better, it can.”
― Nicholas Sparks, At First Sight

10. “There are three types of lies -- lies, damn lies, and statistics.”
― Benjamin Disraeli

So,jetzt muss ich noch was loswerden, was auszusprechen sehr schwer ist und dazu noch ein Spruch den ein mir sehr wichtiger Mensch mal zu mir gesagt:
"Als ich dir das erste mal in die Augen gesehen habe, hatte ich das gefühl als könnte ich durch sie hindurch tief in dein Innerstes schauen. Und egal wie viele Fehler wir gemacht haben, wenn ich dir in die Augen schau weiß ich auch heute noch, dass ich alles aufgeben würde nur um mit dir zusammen zu sein. Ganz einfach weil ich dich liebe."
Ich möchte dieser Person noch einmal danken, den in diesem Moment war ich so gerührt das ich kaum antworten konnte. Ich hoffe nur das diese Person auch so weiß, das ich sie liebe. Den egal was uns passiert ist und wie viele Fehler wir gemacht haben, wenn es mir schlecht ging stand diese Person mir immer bei und war für mich da und ich weiß, das sich daran auch nichts änder wird.
Bild

Hilaria Felinely
Feenhüter
Welt des Zwielichts

Beitragvon Hilaria Felinely » Mi 23 Nov, 2011 22:22

Das habe ich vorhin gelesen:

Ellen DeGeneres hat geschrieben:Be happy. Do things that make you happy within the confines of the legal system. Do things that make you feel good and proud. It can be almost anything. Name something. Yes, sure, try that. Contribute to the world. Help people. Help one person. Help someone cross the street today. Help someone with directions unless you have a terrible sense of direction. Help someone who’s trying to help you. Just help. Make an impact. Show someone you care. Say yes instead of no. Say something nice. Smile. Make eye contact. Hug. Kiss. Get naked. Laugh. Laugh as much as you can. Laugh until you cry. Cry until you laugh. Keep doing it even if people are passing you on the street saying, “I can’t tell if that person is laughing or crying but either way they seem crazy, let’s walk faster.” Emote. It’s okay. It shows you are thinking and feeling. Find out who you are and figure out what you believe in. Even if it’s different from what your neighbors believe in and different from what your parents believe in. Stay true to yourself. Have your own opinion. Don’t worry about what people say about you or think about you. Let the naysayers nay. They will eventually grow tired of naying.

Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen hat geschrieben:It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife.

Einer der besten ersten Sätze :D
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.
There is no middle ground.

Amarylia
Heldendiener
Welt des Lichts

Beitragvon Amarylia » Do 24 Nov, 2011 19:34

Heute ist i-wie ein guter Tag ;D :

1. “But better to be hurt by the truth than comforted with a lie.”
― Khaled Hosseini

2. “A lady's imagination is very rapid; it jumps from admiration to love, from love to matrimony in a moment.”
― Jane Austen, Pride and Prejudice

3. “Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.”
― Oscar Wilde

4. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.”
― George Bernard Shaw

5. “You may not be her first, her last, or her only. She loved before she may love again. But if she loves you now, what else matters? She's not perfect - you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking about you every second of the day, but she will give you a part of her that she knows you can break - her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.”
― Bob Marley

6. “So you're always honest," I said.
"Aren't you?"
"No," I told him. "I'm not."
"Well, that's good to know, I guess."
"I'm not saying I'm a liar," I told him. He raised his eyebrows. "That's not how I meant it, anyways."
"How'd you mean it, then?"
"I just...I don't always say what I feel."
"Why not?"
"Because the truth sometimes hurts," I said.
"Yeah," he said. "So do lies, though.”
― Sarah Dessen, Just Listen

7. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life—to be happy—it's all that matters.”
― Audrey Hepburn

8. “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”
― Chuck Palahniuk, Invisible Monsters

9. “No persons are more frequently wrong, than those who will not admit they are wrong.”
― François de La Rochefoucauld

10. “Life is pain, highness. Anyone who tells you differently is selling something.”
― William Goldman, The Princess Bride

So, das war's für heute... :D
Bild

Mahogany
Schattentänzer
Welt des Dunkels

Beitragvon Mahogany » Di 29 Nov, 2011 20:34

"Was haben Johann Sebastian Bach und die Grubenfräse Ditch Witch RT 150 gemeinsam? Die Antwort ist simpel: Beide sind Meister in der tiefschürfenden Kunst der Fuge." - FAZ

"Caspar David Friedrich starb 1840 im Alter von 65 Jahren. Auch seine Bilder sind wenig lebhaft." - Stern
"I don't think it's fucking healthy to dwell and go back into the past depressions while I'm still awaiting new ones." - Gylve "Fenriz" Nagell

~ Mitglied im Orden des Halbblut-Prinzen ~

Folge mir!
DieZukunft.de

NathaRiddle
Spion des Bösen
Welt des Dunkels

Beitragvon NathaRiddle » Do 01 Dez, 2011 11:13

"Wie gern würden wir am Ende unseres Lebens all die Stunden zu Fuß gehen, die wir jetzt nicht schnell genug überfliegen können."

Ein sehr denkwürdiges Zitat, dessen (originaler) Verfasser mir unbekannt ist (ich hab's damals einfach schnell aufgeschrieben, als er's gesagt hat).
Gall pechod mawr ddyfod trwy ddrws bychan
(A great sin can enter by a small door)
[/center]

Amalthea Pan
Gelegenheitsdieb
Welt des Dunkels

Beitragvon Amalthea Pan » Do 01 Dez, 2011 11:59

Erstmal zwei meiner Lieblingszitate, hab einen ganzen Kalender voll davon.
"Selbst ein kurzes Leben ist immer noch zu lang." (Plutarch) und
"Ein Tag, der Morgens beginnt, kann nicht mehr gut werden."
Bild

WingardiumLiviosa
Weltenträumer
Welt des Zwielichts

Beitragvon WingardiumLiviosa » Sa 11 Feb, 2012 16:44

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"-Albert Einstein
"Seltsam, wie manchmal die Menschen, an die wir uns am wenigsten erinnern, uns am meisten geprägt haben" (Der seltsame Fall des Benjamin Buttons)
Bild

Kyle
Spion des Bösen
Welt des Dunkels

Beitragvon Kyle » So 12 Feb, 2012 16:47

Einer meiner Liblingszitate aus dem Film "Old Boy":

"Lache und die ganze Welt lacht mit dir.
Weine und du weinst alleine."

Ich finde, das hat durchaus seinen Sinn, denn ich
empfinde die heutige Welt als überwiegend viel
zu kalt, als dass mit anderen mitempfunden wird.

Dark Lúthien
Held des Dunkels
Welt des Dunkels

Beitragvon Dark Lúthien » So 12 Feb, 2012 17:08

HitGirl hat geschrieben:Einer meiner Liblingszitate aus dem Film "Old Boy":

"Lache und die ganze Welt lacht mit dir.
Weine und du weinst alleine."

Ich finde, das hat durchaus seinen Sinn, denn ich
empfinde die heutige Welt als überwiegend viel
zu kalt, als dass mit anderen mitempfunden wird.

Das kann ich so unterschreiben. Als ich das zum ersten Mal gehört habe, war ich richtig ergriffen. Ok der Film tut sein übrigen dazu, aber trotzdem :)

Hilaria Felinely
Feenhüter
Welt des Zwielichts

Beitragvon Hilaria Felinely » Di 15 Mai, 2012 17:07

Dank meines Referats und Seminars zu Virginia Woolf bin ich auf folgendes Zitat von ihr aus ihrem Essay "On being ill" gestoßen:

Virginia Woolf hat geschrieben:We do not know our own souls, let alone the souls of others. Human beings do not go hand in hand the whole stretch of the way. There is a virgin forest in each; a snowfield where even the print of birds' feet is unknown. Here we go alone, and like it better so. Always to have sympathy, always to be accompanied, always to be understood would be intolerable.

Kennt ihr das, wenn ihr etwas lest und denkt "Ja! Ja, ja ja... der Text versteht mich..." Genau so ging's mir beim Lesen dieses Zitates.
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die.
There is no middle ground.

Amarylia
Heldendiener
Welt des Lichts

Beitragvon Amarylia » Sa 26 Mai, 2012 20:16

So, wieder etwas aus Pride & Prejudice ich liebe Jane Austens Werke einfach ;-D

1. Mr. Darcy: I love you. Most ardently. Please do me the honor of accepting my hand.
Elizabeth Bennet: Sir, I appreciate the struggle you have been through, and I am very sorry to have caused you pain. Believe me, it was unconsciously done.
Mr. Darcy: Is this your reply?
Elizabeth Bennet: Yes, sir.
Mr. Darcy: Are you... are you laughing at me?
Elizabeth Bennet: No.
Mr. Darcy: Are you *rejecting* me?
Elizabeth Bennet: I'm sure that the feelings which, as you've told me have hindered your regard, will help you in overcoming it.
Mr. Darcy: Might I ask why, with so little endeavor at civility, I am thus repulsed?
Elizabeth Bennet: And I might as well enquire why, with so evident a design of insulting me, you chose to tell me that you liked me against your better judgment.

Meine absolute Lieblingsszene:
2. [last lines]
[US version]
Mr. Darcy: How are you this evening, my dear?
Elizabeth Bennet: Very well... although I wish you would not call me "my dear."
Mr. Darcy: [chuckles] Why?
Elizabeth Bennet: Because it's what my father always calls my mother when he's cross about something.
Mr. Darcy: What endearments am I allowed?
Elizabeth Bennet: Well let me think..."Lizzie" for every day, "My Pearl" for Sundays, and..."Goddess Divine"... but only on *very* special occasions.
Mr. Darcy: And... what should I call you when I am cross? Mrs. Darcy...?
Elizabeth Bennet: No! No. You may only call me "Mrs. Darcy"... when you are completely, and perfectly, and incandescently happy.
Mr. Darcy: [he snickers] Then how are you this evening... Mrs. Darcy?
[kisses her on the forehead]
Mr. Darcy: Mrs. Darcy...
[kisses her on the right cheek]
[kisses her on the nose]
[kisses her on the left cheek]
[finally kisses her on the mouth]

3. Mr. Darcy: Miss Elizabeth. I have struggled in vain and I can bear it no longer. These past months have been a torment. I came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you... I had to see you. I have fought against my better judgment, my family's expectations, the inferiority of your birth by rank and circumstance. All these things I am willing to put aside and ask you to end my agony.
Elizabeth Bennet: I don't understand.
Mr. Darcy: I love you.

4. Caroline Bingley: Miss Elizabeth, let us take a turn about the room.
[Caroline takes Lizzy's arm in hers, and they walk gracefully in a circle around the room]
Caroline Bingley: It's refreshing, is it not after sitting so long in one attitude?
Elizabeth Bennet: And it is a small kind of accomplishment, I suppose.
Caroline Bingley: Will you not join us, Mr. Darcy?
Mr. Darcy: You can only have two motives, Caroline and I would interfere with either.
Caroline Bingley: What can he mean?
Elizabeth Bennet: Our surest way of disappointing him will be to ask him nothing about it.
Caroline Bingley: But Do tell us, Mr. Darcy.
Mr. Darcy: Either you are in each other's confidence and have secret affairs to discuss, or you are conscious that your figures appear to the greatest advantage by walking. If the first, I should get in your way. If the second, I can admire you much better from here.
Bild

Mahogany
Schattentänzer
Welt des Dunkels

Beitragvon Mahogany » Di 29 Mai, 2012 22:07

Hilaria Felinely hat geschrieben:Kennt ihr das, wenn ihr etwas lest und denkt "Ja! Ja, ja ja... der Text versteht mich..." Genau so ging's mir beim Lesen dieses Zitates.

... gottseidank nicht! ;)

Aber es ist immer wieder erstaunlich, wenn ein anderer Mensch Worte für das findet, was man selbst nicht ausdrücken kann.
"I don't think it's fucking healthy to dwell and go back into the past depressions while I'm still awaiting new ones." - Gylve "Fenriz" Nagell

~ Mitglied im Orden des Halbblut-Prinzen ~

Folge mir!
DieZukunft.de